Monday, June 29, 2009

So Yeah

I haven't updated in like a week. Me and Erin have reinstated the pen pal program. I'm ecstatic, I love writing letters. I'm in the process of writing her a long ass letter about nothing really at all.

Yesterday was Jocelyn's last show before she goes to Africa. She leaves tomorrow, I'll miss her while she's gone, but I'm sure she's going to have an awesome time traveling. Next week I take over the show. I'm working on a playlist, hopefully it's awesome and all comes together. We had her going away party on Saturday, it was a fun, drank an assload of rum.

Went to Rock on the Range earlier on Saturday. Really only went to see Rancid, didn't really pay attention to the other bands, even though I was there. Was just like meh, couldn't get into the music, but Rancid killed it! They were killer, so amazing. I just love them. They did almost the same setlist in Saskatoon, there was a few song changes. Still awesomeness all around.

Haven't been to much shows lately, I'm trying to think about what was the last show before Rock on the Range. I guess it was Wab, last week at the pyramid. Before that was Rancid in Saskatoon. I feel like I'm missing out. Last night was Andrew W.K. at The Albert. I was way to tired to go. I feel lame. There should be some awesome shows coming up. No Doubt in a few weeks, and I'm sure I can find something to go to before then.

Need to go finish writing that letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment