Sunday, June 7, 2009

Should be Sleeping

I should be sleeping right now. I have to be up in 6 hours. I'm picking up a friend at 8. I still need to clean up my car and pack. I am a procrastinator.

I just a got a new macbook today. It is super awesome. I was worried about the transition, but it's super easy and simple to pick up. I'm excited and looking forward to projects I can create with Garage Band. Also being able to cruise the internet for new and exciting music.

Jocelyn is going away in a few weeks, then I take over Only Cowards Sing At Night. It becomes my show in the interim. I'm nervous and excited. Mostly excited. Finding new music that I enjoy and is inspiring, or just fun, is vitally important.

Music is my life. Whether I'm just a spectator witnessing great music before my eyes, or listening to it in my car, house, anywhere. I'm also a participant, with my writing, that will soon turn into music, that I can record, and isn't just in my head. Now with the radio show, music will play an even more active roll in my life. My goal for this summer, is to try to go to as many local shows as I can, and try to find interesting new music. Hopefully that will be inspiration for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment