Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ick

The new Rancid CD totally rocks my socks. I bought it yesterday, it's totally awesome. I couldn't wait for the end of the week, so I decided to buy it the first day out. Glad I couldn't wait.

Yesterday, I was sick, so I called in sick to work. The first time this year. Well actually the second time this year, however, the first time I was made to come into work. I heard that today, that one of my coworkers, was trying to make me come into work. Not fucking impressed. If someone told her when she called in sick, that she had to come in, she'd cry, or something, throw a fit. Luckily one of my other coworkers talked some sense into her. I was worried that I would have to come into work, because we are extremely short staffed. However when I re-awoke at 2 pm, I knew I was safe.

I sat and read all day it was nice. Finished my second book for the week. Now I'm moving onto a third, but it's my second week. There's three different books I've started, not sure which one I want to finish first.

Work is far too boring. I need to find music, I want my laptop yesterday, but I have to wait until at least Friday. I haven't really been writing or finding music at all lately. All my thoughts have been focused on reading. No inspiration has really hit me, as of late.

I have an hour and thirty minutes left in my shift. I really just want to crash hardcore. Oh how swell would that be. However we all know I'm going to go home, and stay up until all hours of the night.

I actually accomplished a little something today. I went and paid my membership fees at CKUW. I'm officially a volunteer there. I'm stoked. I think I should go there more often and help catalogue or something. That would help me find new music. But we all know I like to make things more difficult than they already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment