Thursday, April 16, 2009

Clarification

I was thinking last night. When I started this blog I wanted it to mean something. However I've noticed lately it's just been like a journal. Too much like a journal. Like I did nothing last night. If I did nothing last night, there's no reason to post. I need to get back in that mind set, and only update my blog if there's something to really update. None of this well I have nothing to write about, my weekend was boring, etc. That makes for a boring blog, that no one will want to read. I want to make profound statements and thoughts. If I find myself posting about nothing really in particular, there will be no post. I don't want this to be all filler, I want it to be something people actually read, and take something away from it. So hopefully all of my future posts will actually mean something, or have something to say. I will continue to post about movies and music in my life, amazing instances that have happened, and whatnot. But I will no longer be posting about nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment