Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Change

Nothing really interesting has happened in my life in the past few days. It's been pretty blah, and uneventful actually. I need excitement. I've still been really quiet as of late, and I think it's bugging people, because they haven't seen me like this for a long time, if ever. I think it's bugging people, because people keep on bugging me. It's like can't I be quiet for a week or two. I just need a break from everything. Saturday I get my a day off, for the first time since last Monday. I'm totally looking forward to it. My weekend is going to be so busy if I get this cheque I'm supposed to get. I need to just do some general shopping. I need a new bong, a new coffee press, and just other general little stuff around my house. I need to go grocery shopping. I need to get my hair cut and possibly dyed before I go to the mountains. I need to get so much stuff done before I go. I have a week and a half to do things. But I can't really do things until I get money. Money sucks. I wish we were on a traditional barter system or something. Oh well. I think I should be able to get most stuff done. I really just want to clean my house and get rid of everything. I think that's why I've been so blah as of late. I just need to clear all the clutter out of my house, and I'll be able to focus more. This weekend shall be a non stop clean fest. I totally want adventure and excitement right now. Everything is just way to stagnant and blah. I need change, I need something new, exciting and intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment