Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gong Show

So Friday night was one of the most expensive nights out on the town. I spent like $100 at the bar; on drinks, cabs, and cigarettes. The replacement cost for keys including 2 keys, a tow for my car to get to the dealership (I have computer chips in my keys) cost me $250. My make up was in my car, and I had to re buy all the liquid stuff, that was like $70. And when I got to my car on Tuesday there was a parking ticket for $35, if I don't pay in the next two weeks jumps up to $70. So I spent like $500. A few days ago, I really just wanted to throw the towel in, fuck everything and disappear. When I was driving back into the city on Monday, I almost kept on driving. I just wanted to keep on going, to nowhere in particular. Just someplace new. I got some awesome news last night, so I'm not as tempted to run away, and feel I can hang in for a few more weeks until I go on my vacation, and see my bestest. I can't wait. Much shopping shall be had. I absolutely NEED a pair of cowboy boots just because. So yes, Monday I didn't run away as much as I wanted too. It took every ounce of strength for me to stay. When I got home I almost immediately left. I just wanted to fuck off and leave everything behind. I'm in a better place right now and feel like I can stick it out. Just got to think 3 more weeks, and I'll be hanging with my bestest! Hopefully we'll be drunk and stoned out of our minds. I'm stoked. Lots of shopping and tattoos shall be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment