Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Can Be Your Cherry Cola

Today is the slowest day on record. I don't believe there's anything that can speed it up. I'm stuck at work for another hour and half. I really just want to go home. I still have very little to no voice. I was told the other day I sounded like a blues singer, which I totally appreciated. Another person asked if I was going through puberty, to which I retorted that I was a late bloomer. I always thought I had the voice of a prepubescent boy, apparently now I'm getting my man voice. So I guess all the drinking and partying has finally paid off and my voice is getting more husky, hurrah! I bet my voice will be back to normal though in a few days, so more hard drinking and partying will have to be had. Topic change, kind of. In exactly one months time I shall be hanging out with my bestest in the mountains. I'm so stoked. I didn't go to bed until almost four in the morning last night. I watched 2 awesome movies back to back, then Flight of the Conchords was on, and I finished off the night with The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, because you just can't watch one without the other. After that I decided to listen to a song or two, then I was 3:00 a.m. and I was beat so I decided to go bed, and I ended up laying there until almost 4. I have nothing planned for tonight, and I'm broker than a joke. This Friday there's this awesome thing happening at a local club, and I really want to go, however I have no one to go with, and I hate going to clubs alone. I need to find someone to come along with me. This weekend is a long weekend, and I have absolutely no plans. I never have any plans any weekend really, so I don't know why this weekend would be any different. I'm sure I'll figure out something to occupy my time, I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment