Friday, July 31, 2009

Right On

The Briggs were fucking awesome! I got there, and my name wasn't on the list. The doorman talked to someone with The Briggs and I was let it. Go me!

I arrived way to early. Really must work on my timing. It was after 11 when Left Alone came on. They put on a fun show.

The Briggs came on just before 12:30. I was worried I wouldn't make my last bus, or I would have to leave the show early. However it all worked out for the best. They played an awesome set and were highly entertaining. I had fun on the outskirts of the mosh pit. Involved but not totally. They finished their last song just in time for me to leave. Or at least I hope that's how it played out. For all I know they went on for an encore, I didn't stay to find out.

Couldn't focus today. Totally scatterbrained. Had fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment