Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sweet

I just got back from seeing No Doubt, it was off the hook!! Bedouin Soundclash was the first opener and they put on a really good set, the reggaeness of it, brought me back to yesterday and Reggae Fest. Paramore went on next, they did well, I'm not a fan of theirs really. I haven't really heard a song by them, so it's not that I'm not a fan, I just really haven't heard of them, other than they had a song or two on the Twilight soundtrack, which I also haven't watched.

No Doubt was kick ass. They opened up with Spiderwebs, and ended off their encore with Sunday Morning, two of my favourite No Doubt songs. I listened to Jocelyn's advice and it worked remarkably well. Do not listen to the band you're going to see before you see them. I've been boycotting No Doubt on my iPod and my iTunes for the past month. But every song they played was awesome. If I had been listening to them, I would've been, like ugh, they didn't play this or that song.

I'm keeping up the advice for Eagles of Death Metal, so I removed them from my iPod, and if they start playing on my iTunes I pass it up. I'm so stoked for Eagles of Death Metal at the end of the month. So no listening to them, it's hard, but I think I'll be able to do it, that way when I go see them, it's all the more awesome.

On Friday I'm getting a super sweet tattoo, I'm really looking forward too it. Right now I'm obsessed with the Gaslight Anthem. They rock like hardcore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment