Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good stuff

Inspiration has struck, or people have given me good ideas. I think it's both the same. Things seems to be going well. I was able to write over the past weekend, thinking of more stuff to write. Always thinking. This time thinking and reflecting is a good thing rather than not.

At the same time I seem to have a lot of pent up rage and aggression. It's weird. One hand I'm stoked and whatnot, and at the same time, sometimes I just wanna punch or push random douche bags. I'm not liking this random violence feeling.

Tomorrow I shall get rid of all that pent up rage and aggression. I won tickets for The Briggs and Left Alone, at the Albert tomorrow. A good punk mosh pit should do that for me. I'm looking forward to it. I have a plus one, but have been unsuccessful at finding one. Nothing I'm too concerned about. It's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment