Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hurrah?

I think the show went really well today, minus a few hiccups. I tried playing a song that Jocelyn requested, but when I went to play it the internet stopped working. Boourns. I also had to do a Folk Fest recap with this guy named Adam, however it took me a few minutes to figure out the Telco feature. But other than those little mistakes, it went well, I wasn't as nervous.

After the show, I walked over to Old Market Square to check out the Soca Reggae Festival, it was the last night. I haven't seen much live music lately, so it was nice. I left early though, I liked the bands and artists I did manage to see.

Tomorrow I'm going to see No Doubt hopefully that's a skankin' good time. This weekend Breach of Trust is playing at the Pyramid, I really want to go. I seen them once when I was younger, they were opening up for Finger Eleven and after the show we got to hang out with all the bands, and Breach of Trust were really nice guys. So this Saturday I'm gonna go check them out.

I haven't touched my guitar in like forever. I'm not to sure how I feel about that. I haven't been writing much either. I haven't been really busy or anything in particular, I'm probably just not getting much inspiration, but it's all good, and I don't want to force anything. The summer has been treating me well thus far, and I'm enjoying the weather and walking around downtown and absorbing my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment