Friday, August 7, 2009

Wow

So apparently it's already August. The calender hanging up in my kitchen still says it's June. I think it's time for me to change that. I probably won't.

I had a fun August long weekend, went over to a friend's/coworker's on Saturday. Was very entertaining, listened to a bunch of awesome music, drank copious amounts of rum. It was terrific. Also tried my very first gin and tonic. My god was it amazing. I now need to stock up on gin and tonic for that very matter.

I really want to build up my liquor supply just in case I decided to ever entertain, I would be an awesome host because I would have a well stocked liquor cabinet.

Sunday the radio show went well. Didn't know what my plan was for most of it. Decided to play punk and harder rock for the first half an hour. Then decided to switch over to hip hop and rap for the second half hour. The last half hour, I wanted to slow things down and mellow them out, so I did with some softer rock music and country. I think it worked out swimmingly.

I just can't believe it's August already. I need to do something. I really want to go home for at least one weekend this summer but with no car, I don't think it was meant to be. Probably won't be able to go home until Thanksgiving which very unfortunate. I'm missing my family right now.

So many things to do, in so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment