Thursday, December 17, 2009

Writing/Music

Been having a pretty good week so far. Not letting things get to me. Moving on. It's a good feeling. I've been meaning to write more. Both on this and for myself. I've finally gotten around to this, hope to get around to writing on paper soon.

Pretty uneventful week. Went out Monday for a friend's birthday. That was fun. Worked through the volunteer party. Skipped out on the staff party tonight. Tomorrow should be a blast. Going out with my best friend for her birthday! So excited, it's been so long since we've celebrated her birthday together. I'm not sure what's up for Saturday. Really want to go see The Farrell Brothers, but we'll see how that goes.

Been listening to Buck 65's Dirtbike project non-stop. Especially Dirtbike 3. There's this one track on there I cannot get enough of. Looking forward to doing the radio show on Sunday. It'll be our last show of the year. No theme, going to play music we straight up enjoy. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment