Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good Show

Had an awesome show tonight. Everything just came together. There was nothing that I wanted to play that I didn't get the chance to. Kicked off the show with Mos Def. Oh how I love him. Jocelyn played some awesome tracks I really dug. Got my Buck 65 fix. He's just so amazing. I believe I'll love anything he's involved with. Learned about this Dirtbike project he did last year. Started listening to it today. We'll see how that goes.

Been listening to a lot of the Beastie Boys this past week. Playing Solid Gold Hits non-stop. They rock so much, and just put me in a good mood. I knew I got my Solid Gold tattoo for more reasons than Eagles of Death Metal. Go Beastie Boys!

After so much of nothing, I have so much going on this week. A friend's birthday party tomorrow, possibly a volunteer get together on Wednesday, a staff party on Thursday, my best friend's birthday on Friday, along with 80's vs 90's night. Definitely looking forward to that. On Saturday is another friends birthday party, the Crooked Brothers are playing, and so are the Farrell Brothers at the Albert. But no matter what events I decide to go to when, I'm sure it'll be fun.

Almost picked up my guitar yesterday for about the first time in 6 months. However it's horribly out of tune, and I misplaced my tuner. I cannot tune it by ear. I did a lot of writing over the weekend, and feel good about it. Things to expand on.

No comments:

Post a Comment