Monday, December 7, 2009

Choices

I always seem to make bad choices. Well not always, but more often than not, especially when dealing with my love life. And that is all I shall say about that.

I haven't been very good about updating lately. Just been too busy with someone that wasn't really worth my time in the long run. Must start going to shows again. I have missed way too many shows since August. There has been so many shows that I've wanted to go to, but I didn't for various reasons, and I'm just finally kicking myself in the ass about that now.

Must start anew.

A few weeks ago, The Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day finally played in my fair city. Went and watched it, it was awesome as far as sequels go. I believe that was the last movie I went to go see in the theatres.

Been doing a shitload of reading. Finally read some Hemingway, and actually enjoyed the 2 books of his that I read. Next is a detective novel, see how that turns out. Sherlock Holmes comes out this month. I really want to see that, and also read the set of novels he was featured in. But am unsure where to start. Just finish reading the books that I currently have out of the library and the ones that are on hold.

That is my life as of late, movies and books, and radio show on Sundays. The radio show brings me up. Had a shitty weekend, the show definitely brought my mood up for the time being. So many things to do, so little time. Must get a passport. Don't want to. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment