Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm a fuck up. That's pretty much it. I love the drama, can't seem to escape it. I try to, but find myself being drawn back. Now it's pretty much over, but I know I'll always be there for people in my life, even though I should've let them go long ago. It's over before it starts. I get into relationships like that, where I know it's over before it even starts. But I'm in love with being in love, no matter how shitty and fucked up the situation is. I don't like letting people down, even though they don't deserve the goodness that comes from me. I must grow up and learn and move on. We know this won't actually happen.

I turn 25 in 10 days. I'm unsure how I feel about that. I don't know if I'm happy at this point in my life right now. It's making me reflect and think. Last year I had at these grandiose plans. None of which I've actually followed through on. I seem to be all talk and no action. Must work on the action part.

I make horrible decisions. But I must accept them, and go on with life. I don't know what to do, where to go. I can't leave certain people behind even though I must. I don't want to seem to be the abandoner, although they first abandoned me. I realise I make the wrong kinds of "friends" but I think they need my help and no one else will give them the benefit of the doubt. They don't deserve that benefit, but I want them to prove everyone else wrong, and they just end up confirming everyone else's suspicions about them. So embarrassing. I need to start updating this more often. It helps me self-reflect. No more internet at home. We had a good run. I'd say a year off of free hi-jacked internet was more than enough time. I'm surprised it lasted that long.

On a more positive note, my mom, yesterday, spiritually adopted this guy into our family. So now I have another brother, spiritually. It was my first time meeting him, and she's known him for years. He seems like a pretty rad dude from the vibe I got from him. He's family now. I was joking with my mom after he left, next time I see him in public, I'm gonna be like "hey brother, can I have some money?" I learned we have a similar sense of humour. After the adoption, he asked my mom, "does this mean I'm in the will now?" It's been a gorgeous weekend, and I had a 4 day weekend, one of those days I was sick though, the other 3 spent out in the park, the zoo and the sun.

Plans for this weekend, go to Kenora with my bestest for May long. Lots of bevys shall be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment