Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Surprise!

I'm unsure if this blog deserves an update. My last update was almost 2 months ago. A lot of shit has happened since then. I'm trying to be a better person, trying to move on, just TRYING in general.

Live music escapes me. There's tons of awesome/amazing shows going on in this fair city, however, I have not been motivated to go to any of them.

The end of February and beginning of March were absolute shit! I'm sure live music would've helped immensely. It was a catch-22 though. Felt depressed and worthless, so not wanting to go out to the one thing that could possibly make me happy, was like UGH!

I'm MOSTLY (but not completely, and will never be) over it now, and starting to get better and not let things get me down. Go with the flow, that's my motto. It's all you really can do.

I've come to the realisation that I must love the drama. Haha. I claim to hate it, but it makes life interesting and a little bit more exciting, although all the more frustrating. Meh, oh well. I really don't want to get into too many details here. The details are for me, and those close to me.

I turn 25 in less than 2 months. Must figure out a plan. I know there's a few awesome shows going on that week, that might be a part of my birthday celebrations. Also the idea of a house party is being thrown around. But that means I must clean house before then, and then again after the party.

So yes, things are different, and also very much the same. I miss writing, I miss my guitar, but must focus on other things at the present time. Like I said just trying to be happy, trying to be me, and just again just trying and struggling for the betterment of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment