Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2

November is upon us. I was looking at my phone yesterday doing the radio show, and was like wow it's November. The months are flying by. I haven't gone to any shows. Been going to see a lot of movies in the theatre. I love movies. If there's one thing I love as much as music, it's movies. In the past year, I rarely went to the theatre. I think I've been to the theatre more in the past month than I've gone in the past year. Boondock Saints 2 is out, must find out where it's playing in this city. I'm not sure if it is even. Damn limited releases.

The radio show is going well, Jocelyn and I have been having friendly competitions the past few weeks. It makes for fun radio. I wish I could drag myself to more shows, but I've been such a cheap ass, as of late. But movies are good and entertaining and best of all, cheap.

I'm not sure what to write, lots of things happening, and yet nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment